Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jan 21, 2011

Singer Monica Secretly Married Shannon Brown In November


R&B singer MONICA has confirmed that she secretly wed her Los Angeles Lakers star boyfriend Shannon Brown in November.
Monica and Shannon Brown began dating last summer after he played her love interest in her video  “Love All Over Me”.  The couple quietly wed in November 2010, the singer reveals.
There were rumors of an engagement in October when Monica tweeted a photo of a huge sparkler.
The singer says, “This is a very special time in my life. I am blessed to have married the man that God sent me. He’s loving, compassionate, strong and supportive of my children, family and career. I look forward to our lives together.”
The couple married at Monica’s Los Angeles home.
Monica was previously engaged to rapper Rodney ‘Rocko’ Hill, the father of her two sons. But they split in 2009.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: