Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 8, 2010

Justin Bieber Is Not Feeling Him Self So Much Anymore


He causes fan frenzies everywhere he goes, so it’s no wonder Justin Bieber gets tired of screaming fans.

Although he loves what he does, the “One Time” singer admitted he wished fans would tone it down a bit. “Just talk to me,” he said. “Ask me how I’m doing. Introduce yourself instead of yelling, ‘Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?’”


Then he added, “And don’t come up to me while I’m eating. How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that.”

Revealing that he is still astonished by his fame, Mr Bieber said, “It’s still amazing to see people wearing my shirts, but I feel like I can’t get away from myself.

“Like, I go to Walmart and I just want to go get some boxers and socks, but there are posters of me everywhere. Or my song comes on the radio, and it’s like, ‘Aah!.’”

No comments: