Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 11, 2010

Lady GaGa Defends Her Baseball Cheering Methods


Causing quite the scene, Lady GaGa was the talk of the town after showing up in her unmentionables at Citi Field in New York City on Thursday (June 10).

The "Alejandro" singer was joined by a group of friends for the New York Mets game, during which she emphatically flipped off photogs while situated in a box seat.

Criticized for her actions, GaGa has since responded via Twitter, as she wrote, "A middle finger is more New York than a corporate ambush. I bleed for my hometown, and I'd die for my fans."

The 24-year-old added, "I guess I'm just a Bronx cheer kind of girl."

Meanwhile, the Mets have apologized to box seat owner Jerry Seinfeld - who was tied to the story after Mets staffers moved GaGa to his seats.

The organization told, “We deeply regret that Jerry Seinfeld has been associated with this matter and have apologized to him. The use of Jerry Seinfeld’s suite was unauthorized and unknown to him at the time. We made a quick decision to place Lady Gaga and her group in a private suite because of issues related to her visit.”

No comments: