Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 24, 2010

Lady GaGa Opens Up About Medical Well-Being



Having worried her avid fans for months after collapsing onstage, Lady GaGa opened up about the health scare and the preventive steps she's taken to ensure her well-being.

Admitting that she's undergone testing for lupus, the 24-year-old told the Times of London, "I'm very connected to my aunt, Joanne, who died of lupus. It's a very personal thing."

Continuing on about her physical health, GaGa tells, "I have heart palpitations and things. But it's okay. It's just from fatigue and other things."

And while she may be rundown from her strenuous schedule, the "Poker Face" singer insists that she doesn't abuse her body.

"I really don't do drugs. I don't touch cocaine any more. I don't smoke," she says. "I take care of myself."

Planning on pushing forth full-throttle, GaGa adds, "People say I should take a break. But I'm like, 'Why should I take a break? What do you want me to do? Go on vacation?"

No comments: