Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Feb 18, 2010

Kim Kardashian “Outs” Air Marshal On Flight To LA


Kim Kardashian discovered she was seated next to an air marshal on a flight back to Los Angeles from New York and tweeted the news to her 3 million followers. Read more on this story below.

Kim Kardashian may have gotten an air marshal in big trouble after posting on her Twitter account about him sitting next to her on her flight.

“I’m on the airplane…love wifi! I am sitting next to an Air Marshall! Jim the air marshall makes me feel safe!” she tweeted.

Kim’s Twitter followers worried about her revealing the identity of the air marshal, who is supposed to remain anonymous to keep passengers safe on flights.

“RELAX I just told u guys the Air Marshall is sitting next to me, highly doubt anyone is twittering like me on this flight! shhh,” Kim tweeted.

Kim then wrote that it was her detective skills that discovered his identity, probably so the poor guy won’t get into big trouble. But come on people…this is Kim Kardashian…we’re sure the guy wanted to impress the pretty reality star.

“Air Marshall’s are supposed to keep their identity concealed. He did! I am just a private eye & assumed, so I asked him & he was honest!” she wrote. “OK I hope I don’t get in trouble…logging off now! xo”

Hopefully Jim the air marshal won’t be fired!

No comments: