Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Feb 17, 2010

Director Kevin Smith “Too Fat” To Fly On Southwest?


Director Kevin Smith was kicked off a Southwest Airlines flight yesterday for being a “safety risk”, in other words they said he is too fat to fly. Damn! Read more on this story below.

Kevin Smith was ready to fly from Oakland to Burbank and was already seated when approached by a Southwest attendant named Suzanne who “told me Captain Leysath deemed me a ’safety risk.’”

Smith had flown out to Oakland on a Southwest Airlines flight, and later flew out on one as well.

Kevin wrote on his Twitter page:

“I know I’m fat,” the 39-year-old wrote via Twitter. “But was Captain Leysath [sic] really justified in throwing me off a flight for which I was already seated?”

“I’m way fat,” Smith tweeted, “But I’m not THERE just yet. But if I am, why wait til my bag is up, and I’m seated WITH ARM RESTS DOWN. In front of a packed plane with a bunch of folks who’d already I.d.ed me as ‘Silent Bob’.”

Smith said Southwest offered him a $100 voucher, and eventually flew on a Southwest flight despite the incident. But Kevin Smith is still really pissed according to his expletive-filled posts on Twitter.

No comments: