Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Aug 11, 2009

Kate Major Calls Jon Gosselin Out!


Kate Gosselin made an appearance on the Today show where she said she was “shocked” Jon had begun dating so soon after their split. But former Star reporter, Kate Major, had some harsh words for Jon Gosselin herself! Read what Kate has to say about “liar” Jon Gosselin below!

Kate Major has an interview appearing on E! news where she calls Jon Gosselin, 32, a “liar” for denying they had a romantic relationship.

“We had plans to travel together, to live together, and to be together,” Major, who dined with Gosselin in NYC and in the Hamptons throughout July, said. “He made his decision in the Hamptons. He wanted to be with me.”

But last week, Gosselin reportedly said he and Kate Major were just friends. And Jon Gosselin told Us Magazine last week that his heart belonged to Hayley Glassman.

But Kate Major said he was going to break up with girlfriend Glassman in order to be with her. And Kate even resigned from her job as a reporter for Star Magazine because of the “conflict of interest.”

“I was with the person I was reporting on,” Major said. “He’s the one who actually told me to quit my job… He told me he was going to Massachusetts to break up with [Glassman]. I know the truth. He knows the truth. Unfortunately, she did not.”

Kate Major says Jon Gosselin attempted to date them both.

“He tried to two-time both of us,” she said. “He wasn’t honest with Hailey. He needs to man up and tell the truth. I’m not going to be the other woman.”

She added: “In no way did he tell me he was going to go parade with his ex-girlfriend.”

Because Gosselin has denied they ever dated, Major said the resulting claims that she lied to get media attention have been hard to handle.

“It’s been a nightmare. I did not want to have to do this,” she said. “I did not want to have to sell him out, but when he makes me look like a liar, a fool, and an idiot. I have to speak out.”

Major even says she has proof they had a romantic relationship.

“I was not the only one who was around when we were romantically involved,” she said. “We were holed up together. It’s not like we were just sitting there doing an interview.”

No comments: