Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 24, 2009

Shia LaBeouf Likes Weed, Too


With his sure-to-be-hit movie “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” taking over theaters, Shia LaBeouf was spotted jetting out of LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Wednesday (June 24).

The “Eagle Eye” hunk looked in high spirits, making his way from a chauffeured vehicle inside and up to the security checkpoint.



Upon stripping down as he passed through the airport metal detectors, Shia proudly displayed a t-shirt reading “Everybody Must Get Stoned”.

Looks as if he and his sexy co-star Megan Fox have something in common - as she recently told GQ magazine, “America’s war on drugs is propaganda. I can’t tell you how much bulls**t I’ve been through because I will openly say that I smoke weed. People look at it like it’s this crazy, hippy, f***ed-up thing to do. And it’s not! I hope they legalize it and when they do I’ll be the first f***ing person in line to buy my pack of joints

No comments: