Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 25, 2009

Shia LaBeouf Greets His Adoring Fan


As he continues along with press obligations, a huge fan of Shia LaBeouf got the opportunity of a lifetime on the Today show.

Shia was at the studio speaking about his new “Transformers” movie, while an admirer named Samantha stood in the plaza while speaking to Matt Lauer about hoping to get a glimpse of the star.


Inside during the interview was Meredith Vieira, who told Labeouf about his fan, a young woman outside who “wants you to go out.”

The actor, who had seen what Samantha said about him, explained, “I like Samantha a lot. She seems like a real special person. I would love to meet her-is she here?”

The nervous and shaky fan walked out with coffee in her hand and greeted LaBeouf, who offered her a seat and called her a sweetheart.

The 23-year-old gentleman told her, “You look great,” and asked if she was wearing her “say nice things to Shia outfit.” The completely “shocked” Samantha admitted that she had been thinking about what to wear all week.

“I’ve been planning this all week,” Samantha says, “and I bought this [points to her floral skirt] ... I can’t believe this!”

When Vieira let her sit and told her she could ask him a question, Samantha nervously spoke, stuttering out, “I don’t know what to ask…I’m in shock…what kind of girl are you interested in-honestly. Just be honest.”

“All kinds,” Shia replied, adding that he does not have a girlfriend, saying, “What are you doing the rest of the day? My day is boring.”

No comments: