Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jun 16, 2009

Amy Winehouse: Worrying Her Mom


Still living the island life, Amy Winehouse popped out for a seaside stroll in St Lucia on Tuesday (June 16).

And though she seems to be doing better than when living in London, the Grammy-winning singer’s mother, Janis, is still worried sick about her daughter.


“The need to rescue her is enormous,” Mrs Winehouse said. “I just want her to be okay and I would do whatever it took to make that right.”

The “Rehab” crooner’s mom adds, “Amy is in denial all the time. She probably feels trapped, her body is trapping her. But I know with addiction you do not have the choice because the substance itself directs you. I want to say to her - ‘Amy, what are you doing? Don’t you know what you’re doing?’ But she by then has got herself on to it to help her get through, and I understand that.”

No comments: