Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 4, 2009

Miley Cyrus and Family: Lollipops and Rainbows Weekend


Enjoying a family outing over the weekend, Miley Cyrus joined the whole Cyrus gang for the Lollipops and Rainbows Foundation at CityWalk on Saturday (May 2).

Held in Universal City, the Disney starlet was out supporting younger brother Braison and his band, Lazy Randy, who were among the performers at the charitable event.



Standing on a balcony as she waved to her fans, Miss Cyrus even took time to hit up her Twitter to talk about the festivities.

The 16-year-old tells, “Last night Lollipops and Rainbows was NOT about me. Some people claimed I was expected to go do pics and autographs which at the end INSIDE hard rock cafe I did. last night was about the wonderful charity event and Lazy Randy (my bros band) while they were playing I wanted alllll attention on them! That was my lil’ bros first show and he deserves the respect of people knowing him as his own artist! I love you guys and hope to see YOU in the Bahamas!!!”

No comments: