Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Mar 16, 2009

Lady GaGa Talks About Her Days as a Stripper


Lady GaGa has no issues with her past, as she tells that her previous stripping days gave her support during her teen years.

Born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, the popular singer openly talked about her experience leaving her family shocked after going into stripping at 18.

The 22-year-old told News of the World, “I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me. I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school.”

Continuing about her past, GaGa explained, “I went against all I was brought up to be; I moved out of home, wouldn’t take any help from my parents and supported myself with waitressing jobs and stripping.”

She also told of her experience feeling a sense a freedom with the act of stripping, although her parents felt very different about the situation.

“I discovered a real personal freedom through it. Obvisiously my parents didn’t like it. I was drawing huge crowds, setting hairspray alight on stage and dancing madly,” she explained.

No comments: