Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Feb 21, 2009

Solange Knowles Released From Hospital After Collapse


Solange Knowles has been released from the hospital after collapsing. Solange, Beyonce’s little sister, blames the collapse on too much NyQuil. Read more on Solange below.


Solange Knowles went to the Armani Store Opening in NYC and took NyQuil on her flight and felt odd.

The singer was posting on her twitter page, and wrote about her ordeal saying, “think im certified loosing it on nyquil. going to sleep before i start freestyling on the plane”.

Several hours later Solange wrote, “Never taking nyquil again. I feel so weird.”

Then hours later she posted about how she collapsed on the floor at the baggage claim area saying:

“Woaah….How’d I end up in the hospital?”

“Woke up to 8 random people over me, laid out on the floor in baggage claim!”

“Guess I passed out! Scary. Hooked up to IV now . Apparently I’m super dehydrated.”

“My mom is the best. LOL. She’s like ain’t nothing wrong with this girl, she need some water and rest… Pull up the car! LOL”

“Blood pressure low”

No comments: