Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Feb 9, 2009

Miley Cyrus Apologizes for “Slant-Eyed” Photos.. Again


With her first apology seemingly failing to make things right, Miley Cyrus has once again taken to her blog to express her regret over her much talked about slant-eyed photos.

After being criticized for not sounding sincere in her first attempt to make things right, the Disney singer/actress was pushed by the Organization of Chinese Americans, among others, who called for a fuller apology.

Quickly obliging, Miley wrote, “I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone.”

The 16-year-old starlet adds, “I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometime my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GODs ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles”

No comments: