Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Jan 12, 2009

Kim Kardashian’s Dance Workout


Showing off her curvaceous figure in all-black workout gear, Kim Kardashian was spotted going to the 3rd Street Dance Studio in West Hollywood on Monday afternoon (January 12).

Continuing to branch out her business endeavors, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was reportedly there to film a new dance workout video as a follow-up to her appearance on “Dancing with the Stars.”


Meanwhile, Kim recently spoke about her personal life with Hollyscoop during the Golden Globe parties, telling that she sees motherhood becoming a reality in “a few years.”

“I do [have motherhood on my mind]. I was just at a basketball game with a friend who has two babies and Kourtney and I were holding them and she looked over to me and was like ‘this is us in ten years’ and I was like no, ‘this is us in just a few years,’” Kim explained.

But for this to become a reality, Kim’s football star boyfriend better hurry up and pop the question, as Kim tells of having a child out of wedlock, “Never say never, but I don’t think so. I was married before and I didn’t have kids, so I’m pretty old fashioned like that. I’d like to be married.”

No comments: