Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Nov 13, 2008

'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Reunion: Lisa and Kim Throwdown


If you missed last night's episode of Bravo's hit reality show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta," we've got your Wednesday morning fix. As normal, the hour-long series consisted of the usual backbiting chatter between the ladies, with Lisa Wu Hartwell being the exception.

Hartwell has managed to steer clear of any drama on the show, but the mother of three says she was pushed past her limit by costar Kim Zolciak during the recent taping of the reunion show.

"I’ve been extremely diplomatic and there are horrible things I could have said but I have chosen not to and still do," Wu Hartwell tells Essence.com. "When you come after my integrity or my family, then you’re going to see a different person."

Lisa says viewers will likely be taken aback by her sudden unleash of emotion on the reunion show, which is scheduled to air Nov. 25.

"People will be surprised because I was surprised and somewhat embarrassed myself," she says. "But I’m human and you have to let people know that they can’t just say whatever they want to you."

Wu Hartwell says the season – also featuring co-stars Sheree, NeNe and DeShawn, was a true eye-opener.

"I was naïve coming in and I’ve learned some people just have ill intentions," she says, "so I will deal with each individual accordingly. But people need to know that yes, I’m a businesswoman but I’m also a sparring woman!"

And she means it literally. "I have a brown belt, one belt away from a black belt in Kajukenbo," she adds. "That’s a combination of Karate, Judo, Kimbo, Chinese boxing and Kung Fu."

No comments: