Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Nov 14, 2008

Angelina Jolie: Focused On Family


Ready to step away from the limelight, Angelina Jolie recently revealed that she plans to focus her attention solely on family in the near future.

“I don’t plan to keep acting very long,” Jolie tells the BBC. “I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day.”


As for what’s next, the 33-year-old “Changeling” actress says that she plans to work for a few months starting in February, before taking a year off.

“I won’t work again probably for another year,” she says. “So maybe it’ll be once a year, then maybe it’ll be once every three years.”

Angelina adds: “I have a lot of children. I have a big responsibility to make sure that they’re growing right and that they have got us there for them.”

No comments: