Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 14, 2008

Victoria Beckham: London Bound


Heading off to London, Victoria Beckham was spotted arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, California on Sunday (October 12).

Making her way through the entrance and past security, Posh looked her typical decked-out stylish self in a tight mod dress with big black sunglasses and a matching bag.

And though she was dressed to the nines on this particular day, it seems as if becoming a Hollywood resident last year (2007) has changed Vic’s footwear selections.

She tells Glamour magazine, “I have a pair of flip-flops now. I went to Disneyland and I was wearing the flip-flops with some baggy jeans from the new dVb men’s collection. I so rarely wear flat shoes and everyone went crazy, but the last time I went to Disneyland I wore heels and it was incredibly uncomfortable running around after the kids.”

She adds, “I don’t own a pair of flat shoes. I don’t ever wear ballerina pumps, not my sort of thing.”

No comments: