Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 7, 2008

Paris Hilton: Lovely in London


Continuing on her jet-setting ways, Paris Hilton was spotted arriving at London’s Heathrow International Airport earlier today (October 7).

The “Hottie and the Nottie” babe was all smiles as she made her way out of the main terminal, sporting a white tracksuit with a bright pink shirt, pink shoes, and white sunglasses.

And it sounds like Miss Hilton is adding the title of ‘chef’ to her already long list of accolades. She recently told Ellen DeGeneres, “Benji and I watch movies and I cook really big dinners for him. I’m an amazing cook!”

She also noted that meeting Madden has completely changed her life. “Just my whole lifestyle is different. We don’t really go out as much anymore unless it’s for work. I just feel like an adult.”

Paris continued, “When you’re single, it’s different because you want to go out with your girlfriends and have fun. But when you’re in relationship and you’re in love, there is no point in going out because you just want to be together and do normal things. I think for the first time I’m in a really great relationship with a guy I really trust and treats me really well and who would never hurt me.”

No comments: