Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Oct 4, 2008

Beyonce Knowles: Bikini Beach Babe


Showing off her sexy curves, Beyonce Knowles was spotted spending the day at the beach on Friday (October 3).

The “Irreplaceable” songstress smiled as she walked along the shoreline surrounded by security personnel, sporting a colorful two-piece bikini with a bright orange and white sarong tied around her waist.

Meanwhile, Beyoncé recently wrote a letter to her fans to talk about her upcoming album, due out on November 18th.

The 27-year-old singer/actress tells, “My music will explain it all. I have worked on this album for close to one year. I have taken the time so I can create my sound. Something that says who I am at this stage in my life. I have poured my heart and soul into it. It is my baby.”

Explaining how much work has gone into her new disc, Knowles adds, “I have recorded over 70 songs and have created a sound that reveals all of me. I am in a different place right now, and I wanted people to see the many sides of me. The music is upbeat for the dance, fun side, and it is reflective, passionate and serious for the personal side. I have taken risks here.” The aforementioned singles will hit radio October 7th.

No comments: