Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 22, 2008

Miley Cyrus: Sticking With Hannah Montana


The Internet was flooded with reports recently that Miley Cyrus was doing her darndest to get thrown off her hit show “Hannah Montana.” And she’s finally come out saying that it’s all false.

The “7 Things” songstress told press, “I am fully committed to Hannah Montana. It’s what gave me this amazing opportunity to reach out to so many people. I couldn’t do it alone. We have an amazing cast that is so supportive, including my dad who has been there for me every step of the way.”

And though there were rumors that she and her father Billy Ray Cyrus were intentionally showing up late to the set, an inside source says she’s actually quite punctual.

“Miley is really devoted to the show and she’s really upset by the gossip. Miley is never late to work. Every minute of her day is planned out. When she’s not shooting the movie or the series, she’s recording the [Hannah Montana] soundtrack. She has a lot invested in Hannah Montana. It’s not going away any time soon.”

Giving her fans hope in the new season, Miley revealed, “I’m really excited about our new season. We are making great new episodes that I can’t wait for our fans to see.”

No comments: