Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 26, 2008

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston: Table 8 Date


Stepping out side-by-side once more, Miley Cyrus and her Nashville Star pal Justin Gaston grabbed up dinner at Table 8 in Los Angeles on Thursday night (September 25).

Although she’s usually accompanied by her parents - on this night Miley and her hunky underwear model mate were able to enjoy a dinner date all to themselves.

Meanwhile, there are those still claiming that Miley and father Billy Ray Cyrus are trying to get fired from “Hannah Montana”.

Of the rumors, Miley says they are simply untrue, telling press, “I am fully committed to Hannah Montana. It’s what gave me this amazing opportunity to reach out to so many people. I couldn’t do it alone. We have an amazing cast that is so supportive, including my dad who has been there for me every step of the way.”

No comments: