Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 28, 2008

Kim Kardashian Readies For “DWTS” Week 2


Following a morning stop at the Chelsea Lately show, Kim Kardashian was all about polishing up her dance steps as she prepares for the second week of “Dancing with the Stars”.

Running late, the reality starlet ran to meet-up with dance partner Mark Ballas at 3rd Street Dance in West Hollywood on Sunday (September 28).


Both excited and relieved to have made it past the first cuts, Kim recently thanked her fans for their support on her personal blog, as she wrote:

“Hi guys,

I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU all so much for your love and support. I made it through the first week of Dancing With The Stars and I KNOW I have you to thank.

I have been working SO SO hard but learned this week that working hard is not enough.

This week I will take what the judges told me and work even harder and I’m doing it for YOU!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for voting for me, for your inspiring messages and for believing in me—it means more than you know!!”

No comments: