Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 20, 2008

Kim Kardashian Gets Pumped Up


Away from the studio following her daily dance practice, Kim Kardashian was spotted showing off her curves in a spandex suit while filling up her Bentley in Los Angeles on Friday (September 19).

Running into a few friends and stopping for a chat during her fill-up, Kim even took the time to strike a few poses for a pack of paparazzi on the scene.

After finishing things up at the gas station, the 27-year-old reality starlet hopped into her newly revamped black Bentley and sped away.

Speaking of her Bentley, Kim recently blogged about its recent upgrades, writing: “I always get my cars hooked up at Platinum Motorsport… But when I originally got my car, I got it all hooked up someplace else. After the motorcycle hit my car I took it to the people I trust the most… Platinum! Not only did they help fix the damage but they suggested some really cool ideas to make my car special! They never want to do any two cars alike! They suggested these new rims that are all matte black with a red pinstripe! How sick is it???? I love it so much that they have inspired me to redo my white Range Rover again!!! I’ll keep you posted on the outcome!”

Aside from her newly pimped-out ride, Miss Kardashian is also only a few short days away from her debut on the season premiere of “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night (September 22).

No comments: