Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

Sep 7, 2008

Ashlee Simpson’s Senna Shopping Spree


Enjoying the beautiful weekend weather, pregnant singer Ashlee Simpson stepped out for a bit of shopping at Senna cosmetic studio in Beverly Hills on Saturday (September 6).

The soon-to-be-mommy looked summertime sexy in a navy-and-white striped maternity tank top with dark wash jeans and a pair of brown suede boots.

Miss Simpson, who is expecting her first child with hubby Pete Wentz in late October, has been busy defending herself from tabloid rumors claiming that she’s desperate to lose her baby weight.

Ashlee told: “Carrying a child is the most inspiring, emotional, amazing experience of my life. My weight and my pant size are the absolute last things I am concerned about. I am only concerned with having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. People who talk and judge pregnant women’s weight need to get a life.”

No comments: