Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 26, 2008

If Its Not Nick Hogan Its Brooke Hogan??

Brooke Hogan’s Weekend Fender Bender...PhotobucketHer brother Nick totaled his yellow Toyota Supra last August. And now, Brooke Hogan has been involved in a car accident in Clearwater, Florida on Sunday (May 25).

According to press reports, “The incident occurred at 4 p.m. when Brooke collided with another vehicle on the Bayside Bridge. The other driver, 19-year-old Ronald Gallmon, attempted to change lanes and lost control of his vehicle, colliding head-on with Hogan’s Mercedes.”“My tire blew out, but she hit us,” Gallmon told Fox News of the accident, in which no charges have been filed at this point.

Meanwhile, Brooke wrote on her MySpace page: “I don’t know if you heard, but my friend and I got into a really bad car accident today ourselves . . . As I turned on my car I clicked my seatbelt. As we pulled out onto the road, I looked over and realized my friend didn’t have her seatbelt on. I reminded her to put it on and the minute she clicked it, a car crashed into us. It was a horrible car accident, one that most would be severely hurt in, but we had our seatbelts on and they kept us in tight.”Photobucket

No comments: