Copyright LMfamousAO 2007 - 2011. All rights reserved.

May 29, 2008

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher: Love Birds

PhotobucketDoing their best to stay incognito while heading out to an awaiting limousine, Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore were spotted post-landing at LAX airport in Los Angeles, California on Thursday (May 29).

The 45-year-old Ghost actress appeared quite casual with her hair down and strange tattoo-like markings on both wrists. Ashton, meanwhile, looked a bit unkempt in a tan jacket with a Red Sox cap.

Kutcher, who’s 15 years younger than Moore, recently spoke with Britain’s Daily Mail - saying “marrying Demi and becoming a stepfather to her three daughters has made him happier than he could ever have imagined.”

He tells: “Demi has made me complete. And the girls are the icing on the cake that is my life. The love they give me is open and unconditional and everything I do revolves around making them as happy as they have made me.”

Addressing the age gap between himself and Moore, Ashton explains: “My whole life, I’ve always been around older people. My friends were always a little bit older and when I was young, I spent a lot of time with my mom and her friends. I mean, I feel so darn grown up now I’m 30, even though the number is inconsequential. It should be all about where you are in life and how much responsibility you’ve taken on, not how old you are. For me, turning 30 was just an excuse to throw a party.”

No comments: